Re: signing posts

> Signing a post to give it more credence is irrelevant as I could sign anyone's name or create a new name claiming to be a newbie to the sport with whom you would have no knowledge, how would that lend credence to the content of the message?

I try to work off the basis that most people are honest.  Perhaps some,
as you have stated are not.  I would think signing your posts represent
a simple curtosy...evidently you do not.

And so my opinion stands, I will not give an unsigned post much
attention or credence one way or another.

I do believe if you want to post from guest@ridecamp, you can sign your
name without giving your personal email addy.....is that not correct?

Tracy Stampke
Idaho