rides in se

Per the posting

>From reading all the ride schedules I am incline to believe the West has the
most rides.  I just wanted to know if there are that many rides in the
Southeast?  Like GA, Tenn.  S. Carolina, FL???  I live in GA, and the bulk of
rides I go to are Million Pines, River Run and Swamp Fox.  I can't bring my
horse anymore, I'm in college and live far away so I can't ride nearly as much
as I want to. (and having horrible withdrawal symptoms too) But that is all I
really wanted to know.

**************
for fl, ga, sc, and ga - there were/are 19 rides in 1998 listed in the
online calendar at

http://207.141.24.85/rides/idc/ridesCUSTOM.idc?

you can select by state or region in the custom version of
the calendar.

russ has s/w that will enable us to list number of rides by month,
region, and state.

It is sort of manual on my part to put the yearly stats together
so if anyone is interested - let me know by e-mail and i will
post it to ridecamp.

Mike maul
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston