Re: LD issues, dues, etc.

In a message dated 9/24/98 7:02:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DVeritas writes:

<< The line between "sniveling" and "constructive" can be so fine as to almost
not exist at all. >>

I respecfully disagree with the above statement.  To me, sniveling
(complaining) is totally non-productive.  It offers no constructive
suggestions for change, it merely voices dissatisfaction with the way things
are, and blames others for the problems.  But I appreciate your response.
Your posts are well thought out and intelligent.

BMc