Re: knitbone

<<
 Comfrey, the herb, is known as knitbone and is supposed to aid in healing
 broken bones.  I've used it myself, but I think horse sized doses would be
 very expensive.

Comfrey, in homeopathic form is called symphytum and would be a minimal
expense. It is effective in stimulating the union in fractured bones. It sure
helped my dog heal quickly when she straggled in from a week-long adventure in
the woods with a broken arm! She is fine today and the only treatment I gave
her was symphytum and calc phos (another homeopathic remedy) It is available
at most health food stores/pharmacies. It can be ordered too.

Donna in Altoona