Re: endurance saddle for TB

Mary,
Since you already like the Aussie saddle I would check out the
Down Under Saddle Supply in Denver Colorado, phone 800-395-8225.
They have an adjustable tree and they guarantee the fit to any horse for
as long as you own the saddle..
I bought a saddle this spring from them and I love it. Have put on a lot
of miles with no sore back. Give them a call and talk to them about it.

Also thanks again Mary for putting on a great ride. I am looking forward
to your ride next year.

Lynette
(Does this mean that your Syd Hill is for sale?)