Re: Bone Knit for broken bones

Kaaren,
     My company makes a product called Bone Heal.  We developed it for
(originally) race horses to help heal fractures, and we have been given very
glowing reports.  We used to have it only in gallons, but my trainer has been
using it to soothe the stomaches of horses with ulcers, and it seems to encourage
weight gain and stimulate appetite as well, and she encouraged me to package
it in quarts to give people a chance to try it.  It is a healthy and inexpensive
thing
to try.  It has a balanced calcium-phosphorus formula.  You can use my
toll-free number to call if you want to know more: 1-800-GO-ANICO
(462-6425).  I know my trainer, Judith Titcomb, of Equestrian Pursuits,
would highly recommend it .  Please let me know if I can help.
                                                            Linda Flynn  (AVP)