I feel welcome now....;-)

Thanks to everyone who commented on my post about
LD riders joining AERC.  I appreciate the many comments,
both on the list and to me privately, encouraging me and
all the other LD riders out there, whether or not I reach
my goal of a 1 day 50 mile ride or not!

I will be joining AERC...maybe this step will be the one to make
me try that 50.  I mentioned physical limitations, but I
think that more than half of it may be mental -

I would love to have the option of trying an elevator
ride for my first 50 - having the reassurance of a
veterinarian that my horse was OK to go on would
probably erase a lot of the mental thing -

A number of people told me to *just ride* & not
read so much ridecamp <g>....that's
what I intend to do this evening - it is one of those
perfect early fall days in Ohio....

***
              ~~   ^ ^       Jude Hall
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /      & Kentucky Redbud (Racking Horse)
       ( )__     ) ' '       Denison University
  __ //     __\\            Dept. of Biology
*       /     *     \	Granville, Ohio