Re: endurance saddle for TB

Hi Mary,

I have a theory about TBs.  "Own a TB, buy a Stubben".
:)  I've never had a saddle just sit right down like
my Stubben sits on my TB.  TB gets thin (boney over
the back bone... granted this was years ago) and the
same Stubben fits.  TB gets into shape, Stubben fits.
TB gets layed off for a year, gains amazing amounts
of weight... Stubben fits.

Put an equalizer under it... Stubben fits.  Loan
equalizer to a friend... Stubben fits.  :)

The good news is you should be able to pick one up
used.  Personally, I like the Survival.  My legs are
not in the exact right place, but it sure is comfy
for me and Magnum.  And it has big secure knee rolls.
See if you can borrow one to try.

:) - Kat Myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum the TB ex-racer
"Hey! That's a Royal hay belly!"
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance Arab