Re: IRONHORSE

> Our LD junior division was won by a 7 year old girl on her teeny tiny 17
> year old pony in 3 hours 49 minutes! Folks this is where it's at, let's not
> discourage the families from our sport with extra fees.

While I certainly applaud this little girl's accomplishment, I'm not
convinced that "this is where it's at."  A 7yo is the distant future of
the sport, while a 20yo, 30yo, 40yo, etc. are the immediate and near
future of the sport.  Let's not discourage the singles from our sport with
membership fees set high enough for single memberships to subsidize
families. I believe that a fair and equitable fee structure should be our
goal.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310