Re: re CTR

ditto from me in se r5-- natrc.. i have posted many comments about
natrc..on this list and the ctr list which is moslty natrc.  which i
dont use anymore--
i spent my gounding years in ectra up in the ne.. a better venue..and
they do like endurnace riders.. most ectra rides also do endurnace.

i have all but dropped out of natrc here in r5.. too much stuff.. we go
to work our young horses and to restart old ones with problems

i had planned on trying to ride my old 21 year mare to her 5000 mile
point by doing many r5 natrc rides this year.. but the mare had some
problems and i left her off..

then i have my new gelding to get going and he is doing ok.. but i have
been doing mostly endurnace with my 16 yr old mare.. albeit she has had
a few problems again this year..

ctr is really great - a good sport to learn about pacing and horse care
with no racing.. but the problems i had had to deal with here makes it
no fun-- so now i go but keep to myself and just do the ride.
as the old mare heads to retirement is suspect carol and i will do less
natrc and really focus on endurnace.

i felt i had alot to offer the sport and the riders here in r5.. but i
was wrong.
 hopefully we will be off to biltmore 25/50 this weekend
roger r