Re: Endurance riders - best!

Great post Lynette - please take advantage of the Canadian Dollar being
wwaayy cheap, and come to Manitoba again (with a horse this time)!

If I have the right person in mind, I think your son was recording for
me while I was taking pulses at the pre-ride - am I right?

Congratulations on your first LD ride - hope you keep up that wonderful
attitude!

Kelli in Manitoba