Magness Arabians - auctions???

Tom and Gayle Hudson run Magness Racing Ventures for Sharon Magness in Santa
Ynez, CA.

Tom said that there were no auctions planned for the California operation.
They do have some horses for sale though.  (805) 688-8827

Tomasz Skotnicki and his family are not in Platteville, CO.  He manages
Magness Arabian Farms for Kim and Gary Magness.  (Tomasz used to manage the CA
ops.)

I spoke to Tomasz today.  They are not having an auction.  Used to be one in
conjunction with a big Arab show in CO... but the show was canceled/postponed
this year.  Tomasz says that they do have some horses under saddle and for
sale.  He can be reached at (970) 785-2783.

By the way, these horses are bred for racing and for show.  Tomasz emphasized
that he will be breeding and developing horses that can show and perform.
(Hmm, I may be biased... we have a beautiful Gondolier son that has placed top
ten in a few endurance races already.)

Hey don't forget the big Arab races coming up at Los Alamitos in the next
month or so.  There may be another auction at the Los Angeles Fair Grounds in
conjunction.... like last year.  I hope Tom Hudson brings some horses.

Melody
Wrecksduke@aol.com