Seeking Saddle Maker

Hello All,

I am looking for the exact location and address of The Easy Rider Saddle Co.
I believe that they are located in Alabama.  For 3 years now I have been
riding one of their saddles called the "Rider".  It is an endurance type with
lots of rings and clips.  I just love the saddle but fear that I have outgrown
the seat.  I would like to talk to them about one with a bigger seat.

Hope someone can help me find the information I am seeking.

Thanks to all and safe riding.
Ann