Envy Abounds!!!

What a wonderful story about the Virginia 100.....makes me sorry I gave up
riding years ago in deference to my knee surgery....we are slowly working our
way back...I have a wonderful 4 year old gelding that is coming along
slowly...maybe a few 25 LD rides...which for my knees will be endurance
rides....

and the Tennessee rides sounded great as well...and closer to home too!!

Toni