which committee?

Hi,

I was reading the summary of the board meeting in my Sept EN today.
One thing really caught my eye.  There was a motion to allow putting
on only LD rides (not in conjunction with a longer distance.)  If I
read things right this motion was tabled to committee.  Can anyone
tell me which committee this would be?  I would like to let the
committee members know my feelings about the issue as an AERC member.

They are very negative - Catoosa is being used as a reason why we
need to do away with novice or pleasure rides in conjunction with
sanctioned rides.  Since we do have this disaster in recent history
why would we want to replicate one of the conditions that led up to
it?  (Allowing a manager to stage only an LD ride.)  I know that AERC
disowned Catoosa at the last minute and has also put in extra controls for
money situations recently - in response to membership concerns over the
cosequin event a couple years ago - but I am still much against this
proposal and I would like to urge the committee to kill it.

Teresa