Cosequin/anybody care?

Hey guys,
After the non-stop coverage of Tevis, I find the total lack of interest
in the Cosequin sorta funny.  Anybody know what happened up there?
Anybody care? :-)

 Guess I'd care if I got handed the money...but then, I'd have to worry
about some Arab offering me a hunka money for my horse and that would be
a hassel with all the translaters & such.  Guess I'll just have to break
down and do a net search since I'm supposed to be reporting on such
things.

Anybody got any "news bits" they want on the TB web?  Get well wishes?
Milestones met?

Angie McGhee & Kaboot (who took yesterday off)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]