Protest

Ridecampers, I need to apologize to most of you.  I should never have
responded to any of the posts regarding this subject that would keep
this thread going.  After reading the reply I sent to Elaine, I am
thoroughly ashamed of myself.  Someone stated to me that ridecampers are
hot-blooded, and guess I now have to include myself in that category.
It's difficult to read some of the posts without getting somewhat
incensed, and I should have left it alone.

Let me just clarify one thing once again as it seems some of you,
including at least two of the ride managers, have let it go over their
heads.  The protest was not against the banning, but against the
underhanded, backstabbing, way that it was done.  This should also
answer the $64 question!

I need to drop this baggage, leave it behind me and move on.  So, I'm
outta here!

Patricia