treeless softrider saddle

Brez - I am a bit late picking up some e-mails here.  I would just like to
ask about your chiropractor and vets if you have done 1000 miles with the
saddle and they have never discovered your horse's sore sides before then
suddenly it has gaping wounds from this saddle problem - I would be either
getting a new vet or wondering how this could happen so quickly that it was
not picked up at the previous vet check in the 100 miler?

Sue & Crew
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/2308
banjywon@net-tech.com.au