Re: Pre-entering rides

In a message dated 9/18/98 12:44:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vanhove@unavco.ucar.edu writes:

<< Please don't think
 that everyone should pre-register automatically since some ride managers
 don't like pre-entries.  >>

I DON'T think any other ride manager needs to do things the same way as I do.
It's absolutely the choice of the ride manager.  I was merely discussing
differences, not recommending my policy.  Perhaps I should say I was
explaining why we do what we do.

BMc