pasture grass

From: Leen
Email: pyradox@aol.com

Hello!  My husband and I are going to build a house and barn on 15 acres of land in Magnolia, TX. It is heavily wooded so we are going to have to clear about 3-4 acres for the horse pasture. Does any one have any suggestions on what type of grass to plant? Is there a type better than others for horses? One's that we should avoid?  Help!