Ortho-flex

Personally I think it depends on what type of seat you prefer.  I tried to ride in as many of the models as I could ( I was able to borrow a UK Swain CT, Patriot Officers model, Endurance Cutback, UK Dressage and Dresseur) before I decided on the Dresseur ortho-flex.  I prefer a dressage seat and tend not to like a lot of confinement.  The dressuer is perfect for me.  Since all the saddles essentially fit my horse in the same way, it was nice to pick the seat to fit me.  Wish you luck.  Dawna