Re: LD Rule change--Long (and intense!)

> Sure!  Wasn't really aware of the need to sign, since most of us don't know
> each other anyway, but here goes:  Terre O'Brennan, NW Region, AERC 2548,
> member since mid-80s, 3000+ miles including something like 10 100s, havn't
> done a LD ride since the early 80s.

Au contraire!  Most of us do know one another -- at least, those of us who
post to the list regularly "know" one another.  I've made a number of
friends here on Ridecamp, some that I've actually met F2F and some that I
will never meet F2F no doubt.  There are those whose opinions I greatly
respect, and those whose posts I read only for the absurd entertainment
value. :)  It's a big family here on Ridecamp!

Nice to meet you, Terre.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310