Re: slant load

My vet has told me he's had to treat more than one horse who has been
semi-to-badly injured by flying debris that struck them in the face as
they traveled down the highway with their head out the window.  He said
the most common injury was irritation or damage to the eyes, including
to the point of blinding them.  He also told me he was called by the
highway patrol to the scene of one accident in which the horse was
literally decapitated by a too-close truck going the opposite direction,
and the patrolmen told *him* it wasn't the first time he'd seen that,
either.

This is different from Teddy's horses who only can poke their nose out,
these above accidents all happened to horses with their entire head out
the drop-down doors.

Just food for thought.

Susan G