RE: QUESTION FOR LD RIDERS

Well, as a newbie who is planning to start in LD, I guess I can offer an
opinion.  I will pay the non-member fee until such time as I decide that
Wildfire and I either are or are not cut out for the sport of endurance.  If
I decide we are, then I'll join.  If we just aren't "clicking" with it, we
wouldn't and we would stop going to rides and find another sport.  I used
this same strategy with horse shows and rodeos, and it seemed to work fine.

-Tamara (& Wildfire)