kjz2: Re: [Fwd: WHAT A HOOT!!!!!!]

From: kjz2
To: softride@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: WHAT A HOOT!!!!!!]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:25:04

Is it my imagination, or am I erasing the same message over and over and
over again -- or am I up past my bedtime???   (Groundhog Day move over
!!).  Like, how brilliant are YOU for bragging so far and wide about how
much money you make making fun of the riders that feed you????  Maybe WE
should get $100.00 for each time you repeat your crowing about the dumb
and dumber!!

Then there might be the dumbest!  (start working on your next Las Vegas
gambling scheme!  It might make more money for you than your business!)

Knowing not enough about anything, but trying, Karen

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]