Re: Ride Cancellations & 94 dollar question

The principle of the thing.  In a democratic society ruled by law, those
who are overruled need to live with it--not get their pride up and cancel
events.  I know how hard these managers work (I do similar work), but they
need to rise to their commitments and hurdle their pride. Patricia (whom I
do not know) is doing what she needs to do.  She is not making them cancel
their rides--heck, they know she's not even planning to be there!  Pride is
ugly when misplaced....
----------
> From: SuGriff182@aol.com
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net; henslee@triax.com
> Cc: SuGriff182@aol.com
> Subject: Ride Cancellations & 94 dollar question
> Date: Tuesday, September 15, 1998 6:07 PM
>
> If the Henslees were not going to any of the Washington rides with their
> stallion, that had banned him ANYWAY, then why did they feel it necessary
> WASTE four months of the Protest committee,  Board of Directors, and our
> time??????? not  Including  the huge expense it cost AERC to handle this
> protest.   These rides have been ongoing for years,  (Windsong 24 yrs;
Equest