Re: KKS Equest Ride CANCELLED

Don't try to strong arm in your own opinion just because the ruling didn't
go your way. The horse could have been excluded the second he
misbehaved--if indeed he were to misbehave.... Who wants to be part of an
organization that judges guilt BEFORE wrongdoing takes place? And what's
the big fuss over his being a stallion?  Lots of mares and geldings
misbehave much worse than my stallion.... In fact, my mare the numbnut of
the species.... Have you even had firsthand experience with this particular
stallion's poor behavior? (If you have, I apologize for sounding pushy,
but, even if that is the case, couldn't you just disqualify him?)