Re: info. on Synergist saddle makers

602 595 0115
john dipietra

i have just started riding mine.. john finally talked me into trying
one..
and like i really needed another saddle.. after posting all the kudos on
the sr--
well it is very nice  a close second to the sr.
balance a bit more fwrd.. seems every saddle has a different point.

any way i can ride it balance.. after i worked out the error inthe
stirrup fender holes.. number and hole count on each side did not
match.. i did not measure the length but i suspect they are off.  anyway
to get balanced left to right  i had to set one side -one hole off from
the other.
have done about 50 miles of conditioning.. about 5 rides..no competition
yet.
i had it made for my old 21 yr old mare.
had girth problems  seems the girth slants foward..and the short girth
dug into her elbow .. caused some rubs.
had to go to a long dressage type girth to get the buckles up high
enough.
the mare has been off real work for about 3 weeks.. ankle twist..taking
a long time to heal.. but she is not lame.

will be doing some work over the next few weeks to see how the saddle
really works out.

very nice soft seat..no rubs i could do a 100 very well in it.

i suggest this saddle be  on your list.. at $1300 its a good buy.

more later
Roger R