Database...... 2nd try

hi, i'm a newbie who would appreciate it if everybody would send me some info. I'm really interested in what different people use, feed, etc. and what type of training, distance, duration, terrain they have to work with, plus what they compete, distance and terrain. I'm going to compile all these results (I know I'm asking for it now!) and put them into a spreadsheat on Excel. If anyone is interested, I can send them an attachement via e-mail, or I can copy it into e-mail if you don't have Excel. I might even post it in Ridecamp, but don't know yet.

I'm interested in everything. Saddles, pads, bridles, bits, grains, hays, supplements, shoes, training schedules, terrain, etc.  Like I said, I'm a newbie who would like to have a good idea of what is out there, especially since I don't have any friends that do endurance near me!

Thank You!!!!!
Marlana Pitas  &  LL Rheebok   (mom, what are you getting yourself into now??)
Attleboro, MA