Re: Protest, AERC, rules and principles

In a message dated 9/15/98 11:30:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time, step@fsr.com
writes:

<< and that they
 provided adequate insurance coverage through their own policy >>
I just have to mention the fact that, insurance aside (and I would NEVER
belittel such a grave concern!) is the very eral fact that people and horses
will end up hurt. (think time)

If it is MY child or MY horse or ME, insurance or no, I DON"T WANT INJURIES.
What a lot of people don't get (apparently this horse owner) is that she has
no right to expose others to a danger as a result of her management (or
mismanagement) of her animal. Just because someone has a dog that bites me and
sayd, "oh it's okay - we are insured", does anyone out there feel any better
about being bitten, especially when it is known that the owner has before
allowed his dog to bite? I don't think so. Insurance or no, she should take
her horse home and learn to ride.