No Subject

Now after recieving quite alot of information on the Henslee protest I
guess my big question is WHY did'nt the riders of the horses involved with
this stallion do something instead of putting it on the ride managers ?If
it was my horse who was threatened by another horse whether it be stallion
, gelding or mare I know that I would take the matter into my own hands and
go straight to AERC about it .If this stallion has done what it is accused
of why are the riders not getting togetherand doing something instead of
letting this go on until someone is seriously hurt or killed ? Come on guys
do you want to lose all your rides over this ?
                                                       Drin & Bo
                                                       S.W. Mt.