Re: ride cancellations

I agree with Sandy. What with the ride fee increase and now the need to
travel much further distances to do rides the expense is almost more than
one can warrant. I am an AERC member, but I'm now wondering if it is worth
it. No more rides than are now being offered in my area, it's cheaper for
me to just pay the extra $10:00!
Lori B.