KKS Equest Ride CANCELLED

Due to the recent action of the AERC board of directors, (overturning the
decision of the Protest Committee to deny  the Henslee protest,) I am
cancelling the fall ride.  I can  not in good conscience manage rides for an
organization that does not allow ride managers to "exclude"  any horse, in
particular, unsafe stallion,  from their rides for the safety of others.  I
will not manage KKS WINDSONG spring ride either.  There will be four less
Washington rides in 1999  in direct result of the board action. Please send
your praise of their decision to them directly, or  thru AERC.  Obviously
rider protection is their upmost concern.

Su Griffin, ride manager, KKS WINDSONG & EQUEST NW Region