Won't Pee?

Hi everyone,

I need a little advice.  My mare Dyskrete has only peed under saddle once in
all the time I've ridden her.  She will hold her urine until she's home or
more comfortable it seems.  At the last ride we went to, she did pee under
saddle while we were waiting in line for the vet (a first and I hoped a break
through) however after the second check which she passed with flying colors,
we went back to the trailer to wait out our hour hold and each have a snack.
She wandered around her pen, would stretch out and pee just a little bit, then
walk around a bit more and stretch out again and a little more (color was all
good, not dark or bloody) I was concerned about it though, so I pulled her and
after I had Dr Randall look at her again (he saw nothing that would indicate
distress, but agreed that I knew her best and I knew what I should do with
her).  Sure enough after we went back to the trailer, stripped off the saddle,
she relaxed and peed.  Well, we came home have ridden like we always do for
conditioning, and as usual she has waited till she got home to her favorite
spot to go.  Yesterday we did a very tough 30 miles in the Gallatin range and
left our place about 7:30 and didn't get home until 6:30 that night.  She
never peed all day, and same thing as at the ride, when we got home run to her
favorite spot pee a bit, then walked about stretched and pee, walk -stretch
-pee....OK by now I think you all get the picture.  She never acts in
metabolic distress, everything else seems fine, moves right out... I just
don't know wether this is indicative of something going on (bladder infection,
bladder stone....)  Anyone have any in put, experiences that are similar, word
of warning....I'd appreciate it all.  We're supposed to go to the Posse ride
on Saturday at Missoula ... and don't want to worry if it's needless.

Thanks
Anne & the horses in Montana
Dyskrete, Stuffy, Hadia & Tifla