aerc director-at-large nomination

TO ALL AERC MEMBERS:

This is to announce my position as a candidate for AERC Director-at-Large
this year. I am posting it at this time so all AERC Members will have the
opportunity to query me on important topics prior to the election and
there-by make a rational voting decision.
				***********************
Please accept this letter as my nomination for Director at Large of the
American Endurance Ride Conference.

The following is a short statement for your edification:
*****************

I have been a member of the AERC for more than 20 years. I have
participated in all phases of competition from the local level to the
International FEI level. While  I served as a Director for the Northwest
Region during the years 1994 and 1995, I have always worked with the AERC
Office, and on several Committees, even while not a Director.

Prior to becoming a Director I was very active on the Rules Committee and
assisted in creating the present format of our Rules Book. I have been a
member of this committee since then.

In past years I worked extensively with our National Office to establish a
set of "Procedures" for our organization. These procedures have delineated
the tasks and responsibilities of each and every officer, committee,
executive and office staff member working within the framework of the AERC.
It is felt this has made our organization a more proficient and business
like entity.

To bring the AERC into the Electronic Age I also formed a sub-committee of
the Education Committee to look into getting the AERC on the Internet. This
has came to realization as the Technical Committee and has helped the
membership in many ways.

I solicit your vote so that I may represent the Membership at Large of the
AERC enabling me to further my  work in the riders interest and help the
AERC grow.

If you have any questions for me, concerning my nomination for office, my
position on current AERC matters or anything that may influence your vote,
I may be reached by telephone at 208-343-1688 or by E-mail at
bobmorris@rmci.net

Sincerely,

Robert J. Morris

Bob Morris