Re: LD - New Members

Now, I hope that this will not stir up anyone, but: re: the post saying: How
do we reward our regular, membership paying, year after year folks? By
allowing LD riders to ride without a fee?  My response is this: Just for
curiousity: How about a first year membership fee for novice folks? Or, a
limit on how many rides a novice person can enter before having to join or pay
the non member fee? Now, this is just a thought I wanted to share for your
opinions.........

Leigh SE