Re: 1999 LD Rules

Robert Morris wrote:

> Terry:
>
> You quoted me out of context. I said " If protested on actual mileage and a
> ride is found to be short then, by the By-laws, the riders would be
> credited with only a LD ride."

Bob,

	I see your point.  And I'm sure not all 50's are true 50's but
I can't thing of one instance in the history of AERC that a ride
sanctioned as a 50 was challenged as not being a 50 so that the riders
would not get credit.  I'm not saying that it wouldn't happen, but I
think most of the rides are close enough that the riders feel like they
have done 50 so I can't see there being a protest of mileage.

> Would you be interested in some ocean front property in Colorado???

If the big earthquate has hit here, if it has a view and if the price is
right, I'll take it!

 Terry Woolley Howe