Re: Ariats

I only bought my Ariats a year and a half ago and yes the laces do need
replacing but they accomodate my wide chubby feet very well and I've never
had blisters or sore feet. They are lasting well and look like they are set
to go on for a good few years yet and I ride every day.

Maybe your second pair were duds. I have bought other boots and clothing
where this was the case on the second purchase. I don't work for Ariat
honest.

Annette