Re: Roper Horseshoes

> back in the archives and saw Roper's mentioned quite a few times. I have
> also seen an ad in Trail Blazer but no phone #, etc. Does anyone know where
> I can get more info on them?

Ropers are hard to find.  I sometimes see them in Miller Stockman and
other country clothing catalogs that I get (and don't ask me WHY I get
them, as I wouldn't be caught dead in 99% of the stuff in there and have
never ordered anything).  I asked this same question earlier in the year,
and got good reports on Ropers and on quality hiking boots like Vasque and
Merrell.  I haven't bought any new boots yet, though, because I embarked
on The Great Saddle Hunt before I could decide which ones I wanted. :)

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region