MALE SUPPORT (does not mean working wife)

Protecting the "family jewels" was the biggest problem I had
when first starting to ride last year.

I tried "jockey" undershorts and didn't get enough support.

The athletic supporter was better but got uncomfortable for longer
rides.

The BEST have been the nylon/lycra tights I bought from Sportack.

The ONLY disadvantage (you gals can appreciate) is that you must
drop your pants to pee!

John