Re: Cosequin Flop???

> Debbie Zanot wrote:
> Does anyone know how many riders are
> entered in the Cosequin Ride?? I have
> heard rumors there are not very many.
> Wonder why that is???? Could it be the
> outragous entry fee or is it WHERE it is being held???

I haven't heard anything about the number of entrants, sorry.  Even though we live within 2 1/2 hours of the ride, we will not be participating because of the rather high entry
fee.  I'd rather save my money from the Cosequin Challenge and enter 2 other rides that are coming up this Fall.  We aren't poor, but I can't justify the cost on this one.

Linda Flemmer