Support

I certainly do appreciate the original question about this "support problem"
being asked.

My husband has no interest in horses whatsoever and will not consider riding
do to the aforementioned problem.  I have told him he has to learn HOW to
ride.  Bouncing around doesn't feel good even for the ladies!

I mentioned to him that the Indians rode bareback.  It is obvious men can ride
unimpeded.  His answer was that the Indians lost their wars, probably because
they were in agony before they got to the battle!

I have printed all the responses and will show him he is not the only one and
the problem can be overcome!

Ellen