Re: bio-scan

i con-curr with Hiedi .. I have not seen a major quick fix with
bio-scan..however many biggies use it.. but i think it works quite slow
then a real lazer like THor or Respond.

They cost too much for the ROI.

look up a good chrio or holistic vet   many in atlanta ga. some better
then others.
I use Dr GUY WELLS from Lenoir City  and prev from Atlanta.. he travels
to Atlanta once a week..
costly but has not missed much on my horses and they go better.. used
what I call chiro-lite mthods, med duty lazers and lots of
accu-pressure..he has worked with Dr Marvin Crain from VA..

i was going to buy a used bio-scan ..but they wanted too much.. for what
i thought i would gain from it.

i think most bio-scan owners  that are professionals charge a good amt
to go over your horse with it..
just my thought
roger r