Re: weight challenge

Mike,

i like it.  Good clay mud, if doesn't suck you down to the horses belly,
then it ain't real mud.  We got some of that down here but it is
basically quick sand and if you get in you are history within 10 minutes
unless oneone has a crain handy.  Soooo we try to avoid it.

Now I like the idea of having this challange go from coast to coast.  Do
the sand in Feb and the mud in July.

How about it?

Truman

--