Re: weight challenge

Naw,

Neither place is worth it's salt as a real test.  Come down to FL in
April and I will mark a 100 mile trial in the hock deep sugar sand of
the Ocala National Forest.  Now that would be a true test of man and
beast.

Mountains are one thing but try 100 miles of hock deep sugar sand is
another.  And because it is flat you don't have any down hills to coast
on.  It is a true gut it out 100 miles. And you don't have to worry
about someone getting off an running having an advantage because you
can'r run int this stuff.

Of coure it is not as hot so you won't swelter, but it can be just as
humid, you come to the Far Out Forest in Feb and try it out.  I know
Jerry is coming.  any other takers.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt