Newby Questions et al

I usually just lurk because I am a member of the AERC Board and do not want
folks to assume my posts are the thinking of the board, however in view of all
the latest Weight discussion I have to put a few words down.  MY OPINION ONLY
Remember this list was started mainly for distance riders and the majority of
folks who respond are endurance lovers.  When you ask a question,  why do you
jump all over the folks who respond , telling them they are wrong etc.  You
asked,,,,In the olden days before ridecamp (Yes some of us remember them) we
asked other riders our questions and we would not dream of saying Boy are you
wrong or stupid or anything else,,,if we disagreed we just didn't follow their
advice.  I think if you do not want to hear what endurance folks want to say
about products, feed , rides, etc.  you should
get off of this list.

SUsan K