From: LynOlds@aol.com <LynOlds@aol.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, September 04, 1998 6:25 AM
Subject: Discombubulated (part 2)

Thanks to all of you who responded to by post. Yesterday my vet was out at the
barn so I had him look at my horse. He said that he definitely has a problem
and took some blood for tests. He said that maybe he has EPM! I am terrified.
The lab work won't come back for a whole week. In the meantime, I am not to
ride him or anything. Does anyone have any info on EPM? I want to be prepared
for the worst. I just can't believe that he could be sick. He seems so healthy
(and frisky). The vet said that if it is EPM the treatment is very expensive
and lengthy. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of financial resources. I
just don't know what I would do. I need some advice. Thank you.