Mare wanted

Hello all,

I'm looking for a 5-10 mare sound, and extremely sane for my old achey
bones, able to carry  my 155 lbs (gulp)  plus tack.  Am hoping to get back
into endurance after being away from it for way too long..  I want this
mare to  be with me for the duration (my retired horse is almost 29 and
I've had him for 25 yrs).  Would also like to connect with riders near here.
  Thanks.

Happy Trails,

Mary Brown, DVM
H:513-899-9917