Norco Riverdance Ride

From: Vickie Smith
Email: ddutchy@aol.com

Greetings friends!  I just got on a computer that doesn't belong to me!  I am in Chula Vista, CA rather than home in Lincoln, Vermont..  Fellow Ridecamper, Becky HAckworth graciously invited me to ride her mare, Gina in the Norco Riverdance Ride and I just wanted to tell you all what a  nice person Becky is!  Today is her birthday too!  Happy Birthday Becky!  Hope to meet some California Ridecampers in Norco this week-end!  I usually tell people they can "spot" me on an Appaloosa mare!  Guess you'll have to seek me out on an Arab mare named Gina this time!!!  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  If Cheri Briscoe is on the net, please try to find me if you come as I would like to talk to you..  Best to everyone, Vickie Smith