Re: Strongid C

I have a horse on the strongid-c because of colic.  He was colicking on
the eggs and larva that is on all feed products.  I do 50 mile rides on
this horse and he does great.  He has been on the strongid-c for about 8
years.  And no colicking.  (knock wood)  I will have to see some
problems first hand before I take this horse off the strongid-c. He is
European thoroughbred and weights 1700 pounds and was colicking 2 to 3
times a week for almost 2 years and as soon as my vet said to try the
strongid-c we started using it.  Bless Dr. Richard Hill in Ashland for
his concern for my horse.  And all the 8:30 to 9:00 pm calls he had to
make to my place.  But it will take more than a bunch of people saying
this and that before I risk this most loved horse by taking him off
strongid-c.  Sorry, I got on the soap-box.  And No I don't sell the
stuff!

Rebecca